CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

18 days and counting....

My hubby headed for Bangalore, India this past Thursday(July 16)...I miss him so much, wish he didn't have to go. I took a half day off of work so I could see him off
and we headed to Dayton Airport. Once we were there we got the bad news that his flight to Chicago was delayed by 4 hours(of course I was secretly jumping up and down inside because this meant more time with my hubby). This was a huge problem because he would miss all his connecting flights to reach his final destination of Bangalore.
The airline agent was able to find him another flight leaving at 7:45pm, going directly to Frankfurt Germany(avoid Chicago), then he would still make it to connect to Bangalore...we just have to get him to Cincinnati Airport...did I mention that by this time it is almost four o'clock...perfect time to hit rush hour traffic as we approach Cincinnati.
So we made it to Cincinnati, and I said goodbye to my husband for 23 days : o (
My father in law went with us, which was really nice, I am glad I did not have to drive back all by myself. We stopped for dinner and had a really nice time talking...he is the best dad in law!
I finally got to talk to him yesterday, he has had a busy weekend already..he went to see the Taj Mahal...can't wait to see the pictures. He said it is really something else over there. I am counting the days till he is back home and in my arms.

No comments: