CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 16, 2009

I was tagged...


...by my BFF.



Step 1: respond and rework -- answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.

Step 2: tag - eight other un-tagged people

I will not be doing this because I do not even have 8 people I follow...yet : )

1) What do you do for a living?
I work at a sleep center, basically I am an office manager, but do not get the luxury of that being my job title. I also work seasonal(year round not just Christmas) at Kay jewelers...i love me some jewelry!

2) What is your biggest fear?
Not being a mommy and/or losing Lindsey.

3) Do you nap a lot? No, not really, every now and then Lindsey and I lay down on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon and doze off.

4) Who is the last person you hugged?
Lindsey last night.

5) What websites do you visit when you go online? Blogger, CW, Menus, IMDB, Domestications, Myspace, and Facebook...i guess that sums up my regulars.

6) What was the last item you bought? For myself, necklaces at a jewelry party. Lindsey and I just bought a class ring Friday for my niece's 16th birthday on March 17th....Happy Birthday Katelyn!

7) What is your favorite vacation place?
I would have to say anywhere I go with Lindsey is wonderful, but I really like cruises.

8) If you woke up tomorrow and were a boy, what is the first thing you would do and why? Hope that I would wake up the next day as a girl...i can't really think of anything I would want to do...i guess pee standing up too!

9) Has a celebrity's hair cut ever influenced your own hairstyle? Oh yes, probably more so by color than by cut but I know at sometime or another I have wanted a celebrity's style as well!

10) What is your most embarrassing moment? I can only think of one and guess what...I am not going to share because it is a one of a kind and I will never live it down, and I have never spoken about it so it is like it never happened : )

11) What was the last movie you watched? The Wrestler

12) If you had a whole day to yourself with no work, commitments, or interruptions what would you do? Organize all of our photos and put them in albums. I would love to cook some great recipe off of Rachel Ray and surprise Lindsey...he loves hershow...or maybe just her : )

13) What artist's music is currently playing (or did you last listen to) on your iPod/mp3 player/ car CD player, etc? I have an ipod I got for Christmas and I tried Saturday for hours to get music on it and no luck...I was trying to sync music already on our computer(like our wedding cd). In my car I only keeeo a few in there at a time and then I take those in and bring out a few more, so right now I have Maroon 5, Britney Spears(i love her new CD), and a couple of burned CD's that I leave in my car always.

14) Have any big plans for the Spring/Summer? We are planning an overnight stay at Fort Rapids for Springm Break. Then a weekend to my cousins in May for a festival in Virginia and we are taking a cruise in September to the Caribbean. WE are going to see Dave Matthews in June...we have not missed a year yet since Lindsey and I have been together...it's kind of our thing.

15) If you could make one wish,no limits, what would it be? Four or five years ago I probably without a doubt would have said some denomination of money, but now there is only one thing I would wish for....to be pregnant!

1 comment:

DaniKel said...

YAY!!! You did your tag!!

Ok - so do I know about this most embarrassing moment??!! Dish the goods!! :-)

I wanna go on a cruise! I wanna go on vacation! I wanna go to the water park! hehe

Can't wait to come over tomorrow and see the house!

And Happy Anniversary of the first time you met your hubby!!

Happy St Patrick's Day!!