CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 30, 2009

Early Christmas

So the picture from Wordless Wednesday is of my step-daughter's christmas present. Her name is Ginger, she is 11 weeks old.  Of course we had to give her to Miss Lindsey early, there was no way we could hide a puppy for a month.  She is the best puppy and my puppy seems to really like her. Miss Lindsey is absolutely thrilled to have her own dog, she adores her. I am so thankful all the dogs get along, I was really worried we would mess that up by adding yet another dog into the mix. Hopefully the next new addition to our family will be a baby and not another dog..hee hee. Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving, and for those that shop black friday, I hope you found all that you were looking for.

5 comments:

onemorebaby said...

Too Too Cute!!!

Nicolle said...

I was wondering. The puppy is precious!!

DaniKel said...

Awww - Ginger is sooo cute!! I bet Miss Lindz is just loving her! Was it hard for her to back to her Mom's - or did she take her with her? We have a new addition also - I will try and post pic's soon! :-)

DaniKel said...

I commented.... but it seemed to just disappear.... hmmmm...

DaniKel said...

hahaha never mind - it's there now! yes - I was born blonde! haha Love ya BFF!!