CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Busy, busy, busy....

I can't believe the weekend has came and went already.  We went to our friends' house Friday evening to play cards, got home around 10:30p and went to bed, I had to work a health fair Saturday morning,so I had to leave my house by 7:30a to get there on time to get set up and ready to start by 9a.  I left there around 12:30p and headed home. I ate a quick lunch and then I layed down for two hours before getting ready to go work my part time job at 4:30p.  I got home from that job at 10:00p and stayed up for a little while before going to bed because I had to be back at work at 9:30a.  I came home for my lunch break and went back till 5:00p.  I was wore out and hungry.  My hubby got our gutter fixed on Saturday with thehelp of his Dad, thank heavens, it has been falling for a while now.  Everything had to be taken down, new wood put in and then everything put back up.  He also got the new medicine cabinet and light fixture put in our bathroom, it looks so nice. I plan on going home today after work and loading all of our stuff back in it. Te only left ot do in our bathroom is to do the floor, I hope to get that started this week, once the floor is in then we can fasten the cabinet to the wall, right now it is jsut sitting in there, sink needs fastened also. So once that is all done, I can put in the new curtain, rugs, towels, accesories and pictures on the wall. I can't wait to see it all done.  My hunbby and I watched a movie while we drank some yummy red wine that we bought from the wine festival that we went to in May... and I ate some dark chocolate with my wine..goes well with red!

2 comments:

DaniKel said...

I know what you mean about being busy - it seems we are on the go nonstop. I think we need a vacation just so that we can slow down for a week! :-)

Can't wait til you finish the bathroom - I will have to come over and see it - and of course, then when you finish the floors, I will have to come see those, and then when you get the dining table set up - I will have to come see that! Lots of reasons for me to come over! And now that football is over - I should (keyword there) have more time!! Love ya!!

Unknown said...

Wow you sound very busy!!!! Are you going to post pic's of your bathroom?