CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Home at last.

My hubby returned from his week long work trip to Georgia Friday night....I was so excited to see him.  I had to work for 4.5 hours Saturday, but after I got home we ate pizza and watched a movie with Miss Lindsey, she picked the movie.  I had Sunday off which was wonderful. I did some cleaning and laundry and the hubby worked on the ceramic tile floor, he has the entry way done, just has to grout.  Then he can start the wood laminate and once that is done, put the new base boards up...then I think except for some painting we need to finish and some that we want to start...our house will be pretty much where we want it.. I still want to shop for soem new area rugs and rugs to put at our doors.  I can't wait to till the floors our done in the dining room so we can move in our brand new table!!!  My hubby may take a little longer to get things done, but we our saving soooo much more money by him doing it himself....I love him and all that he does for us.  So glad he is home.

No comments: