CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

I had to work my part time job New Year's Eve and New Year's Day,but we still managed to ring in the new year at our friends house and even brought along one of our other friends.  We had a great time with Mer and Adam, so glad they invited us. We played The Things Game,and it was so much fun..if we had more get togethers involving games I would definitely buy it.  Then we played Wii, a dance game and bowling.  I think Wii is on our Christmas list for 2010.  The hubby made a yummy dinner for when I came home on break New Years Day and then we went to his mom's when I got off at 10 so we could get some pork and sauer kraut before the day was over.  I actually had the weekend off.....and it was wonderful. We went to my dad's and step-mom's house on Saturday for dinner, visited for awhile.  Had a really good weekend, wish it was still Sunday again, I don't like Mondays!  Hope everyone had a safe and happy new year.

No comments: