CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 2, 2010

Vacation Take Two

So we are off on our second vacation of the summer. We will be leaving this evening right after work.  My step daughter is with for the next week so she is going with to Norris Lake, in Tennessee. We are so excited to be able to hang out with our friends. They live in Kentucky and have a lake house on Norris Lake, so we will be vacationing with them.  We have never been to Norris Lake, so we are really looking forward to it and we don't see Mike and Jennifer very often, Mike and Lindsey went to college together and were active in the same fraternity. It is always a riot when the two of them get together.  I am really going to try to take a ton of pictures AND post them.  I usually don't do so hot on taking them and I pretty much never post any. We will see!  I wish everyone a very safe but fun filled Independence Day...Happy Birthday America!!!!